Our top 3 of 17 Ratatouille recipes
by Frenchie1981Viewed 505 times
- This is really easy!
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 200 C
- 2. Coarsely chop the onion, courgettes, aubergines, peppers and garlic, and put them in an oiled baking tray.
- 3. Roast in the oven for about 30 mins, removing every few minutes to give the ingredients a stir. Dont worry if you get some burned edges, this will add to the charry roasted flavour.
- 4. Add the tinned tomatoes and herbs, mix, and return to the oven for a further 10 mins.
- 5. Serve as a side dish, or add to some plain boiled rice to serve as a mian.
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Aubergines
- 3 Courgettes
- 3 Peppers
- 2 Tins of Chopped Tomatoes
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 tspn Herbes de Provence
by AnnikkaViewed 2524 times
- Heat the frying pan with the Fry Light low to medium heat.
- In the meantime slice all vegetables.
- Add the onion and aubergine (take the longest), fry for ten minutes, only to soften, not to brown.
- Add the peppers and courgette.
- Fry all for another 15 min. until all vegetables have softened and add the tomato and cook for another 5 min. until all juices have disappeared.
- Add the herbs and salt and pepper to taste
You really should add a tin of chopped toamtoes, I prefer them freshly added at almost the end. Also, the given times will leave your vegetables with a bit of bite left. If you prefer them softer continue cooking.
- SPICES AND HERBS
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Thyme
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon majoram or oregano
- 3 spritzers fry light for Spraying
- 1 Aubergine sliced thinly
- 2 red Peppers sliced
- 1 med Onion
- 1 med Tomato
- 1 courgettes sliced
by barbaracViewed 5141 times
- 1. Sautee Onion and garlic.
- 2. Add tomatoes and then vegetables.
- 3. Gently simmer for 50 mins.
- 4. Add herbs and spice and simmer for a further 5 mins.
- 5. Serve.
- 1 Aubergine
- 2 Courgettes
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 1 tin Chopped tomatoes
- Garlic. onion. herbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp Paprika pepper
by cranberryViewed 1 times
- 1. Sauté the onion, aubergine, courgette, peppers and garlic, each vegetable separately.
- 2. Combine the vegetables in a hot pot, add the tomatoes, basil, bay leaves, herbs and salt to taste.
- 3. Mix everything and let all water evaporate.
- 4. Serve with a baguette or other bread.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 3 peppers (yellow, green and red), sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 big tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- fresh basil
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons herbs de Provence