Risotto recipe recipes
Our top 3 of 27 Risotto recipe recipes
- 250g Arborio or Other Risotto Rice
- 15ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves. crushed
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 1 Red Onion
- 5 slices Ham
- 6 sticks Asparagus, chopped
- 1.25 litres Boiled Water
- 15g parmesan cheese. grated
- 1.Prepare all the vegetables, if garlic isn't crushed, do so, and if Asparagus is not chopped, chop.
- 2.Fry the onion and garlic, until soft.
- 3.Add the asparagus, and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- 4.Stir in the rice.
- 5.Add the vegetable stock to the water, and add a little at a time.
- 6.When all the stock is used, check the rice is "al dente" soft, but with a bit of bite.
- 7.Stir the parmesan in.
- 8.When done, enjoy your meal!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 60g butter
- 60g pancetta (italian unsmoked chopped bacon)
- 1L hot chicken stock
- 200g risotto rice
- 1 small onion. chopped
- 60g parmesan. grated
- to taste black pepper
- 1. Heat the oil with half the butter. Add Pancetta and onions and fry for 5 minutes. Add the stock and bring to boil.
- 2. Stir in the rice and season to taste with pepper. Cook until the rice tender, about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- 3. Add the parsley and cook for 8 minutes.
- 4. Stir in the remaining butter and the Parmesan. Serve immediately with freshly grounded black pepper.
- 1tbsp oil
- 6oz Arborio rice
- 1 Onion chopped
- 8oz Minced chicken
- 1pint Chicken stock
- 1 Red,Yellow pepper seeded and chopped
- 3oz Frozen green beans
- 4oz Chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 1tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 1)heat oil in a large rying pan.add the rice and cook for 2 minutes until transparent.
- 2)add the onion and chicken.cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3)pour in the stock and bring to the boil.stir in the peppers and reduce the heat.cook for 10 minutes.
- 4)add the green beans and mushrooms and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- 5)stir in the fresh parsley and cook for 10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.and serve