Savoury biscuits recipes
Our top 3 of 10 Savoury biscuits recipes
3 CommentsAdd comment
- 2 cups Buttermillk baking mix
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ cup Butter
- ½ cup Shredded cheddar
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2. Mix the first 3 ingredients in a bowl until it forms a soft dough. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- 3. Drop dough in heaping tablespoons onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5. Combine melted butter and garlic in a small bowl and brush over warm biscuits.
- 4 oz plain flour
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- hint of cayenne pepper
- 2 ½ oz butter
- 2 oz Cheddar Cheese . grated
- 1 egg yolk
- 2-3 tsp Cold Water
- Bakewell Baking Parchment
- 1 Egg white. beaten
- Sesame Seeds
- 1. Sift the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Rub in the butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in cheese.
- 3. Mix to a stiff paste with egg yolk and water.Knead,then chill in a polythene bag for at least half an hour.
- 4. Roll out dough and cut out biscuits using a plain 2in biscuit cutter.
- 5. Place on a baking sheet lined with Baking Parchment.Brush with egg white.Sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- 6. Bake in a preheated oven,400F/200C,Gas Mark 6 for 15-20 minutes until golden.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 115g Butter
- 55g Caster Sugar
- 180g Plain flour
- 1-2 Tbsp Finely chopped rosmary
- a little extra sugar
- Cream the butter and sugar and work in the flour.
- Roll out the dough to half cm thickness and cut out your biscuits.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet at 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and sprinkle with sugar.