Seafood lasagne recipes
Our top 3 of 4 Seafood lasagne recipes
- Dolmio Seafood and Herb Lasagne
- Seafood Lasagna Supreme
- My Salmon Lasagne
- Recent recipes
- View all 4 variations
- 550g mixed fresh seafood
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g cooked peeled prawns
- 500g jar Dolmio red sauce for lasagne
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 6 lasagne sheets
- 500g jar Dolmio white sauce for lasagne
- 75g grated Mozarella or Cheddar cheese
- ½ a lemon lemon juice
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / fan oven 170°C / Gas 5.
- 2. Put the mixed seafood into a large saucepan, add 100ml water and a squeeze in some lemon juice. Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until just cooked, then drain off the water. Tip in the DOLMIO red sauce for lasagne and add the peas and herbs, stirring gently to mix.
- 3. Tip half the seafood mixture into a large rectangular baking dish, measuring about 26cm x 20cm. Arrange 3 lasagne sheets on top, then spread half the DOLMIO white sauce for lasagne over them. Repeat the layers, then sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over the surface.
- 4. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked and golden brown. Allow to stand for a few minutes, then serve, sprinkled with a little chopped dill or parsley.
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1½ cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed softened
- 2 tsp. dried basil leaves crushed
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ lb bay scallop
- ½ lb flounder fillets cubed
- ½ lb medium shrimp peeled deveined and cut into pieces
- 1 package lasagna noodles cooked rinsed and drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese grated
- 1.Cook onion in hot butter in medium skillet over medium heat until tender, stirring frequently.
- 2.Stir in cottage cheese, cream cheese, basil, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 3.Stir in egg; set aside.
- 4.Combine soup, milk and garlic in large bowl until well blended.
- 5.Stir in wine, scallops, flounder and shrimp.
- 6.Place a layer of overlapping noodles in greased 13x9" pan.
- 7.Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over noodles.
- 8.Place a layer of noodles over cheese mixture and top with 1/2 of the seafood mixture.
- 9.Repeat layers.
- 10.Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- 11.Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- 12.Let stand 10 minutes.
- cooked salmon fillets
- white cheese sauce (made with cooking oil. plain flower. milk and cheese)
- tomato sauce
- 1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
- 2. Flake salmon fillets with fork in a bowl.
- 3. Stir in peas and then add tomato sauce.
- 4. Then in a square dish, place a layer of salmon mixture at the bottom of the dish, then on the top place lasagne sheets.
- 5. Cover the sheets with a layer of cheese sauce. Keep layering in the same order, until it reaches the top of the dish.
- 6. Grate cheese on top.
- 7. Place in oven for 35-40 minutes.