Smoothie recipes recipes
Our top 3 of 31 Smoothie recipes recipes
- Fruit Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Melon Pineapple And Mango Smoothie
- Recent recipes
- View all 31 variations
- 1 piece banana
- 200g fresh berries (ie: raspberries strawberries logan berries tay berries blueberries)
- 200ml orange juice - or vary with full-fat milk apple juice pineapple juice
- 1) Peel the banana and break into pieces, put into a blender (or bowl, if you have a hand-held blender).
- 2) Add the berries and juice (or milk), and blend until smooth.
- 3) Add more juice to make the desired consistency - some prefer it thicker than others.
- 4) Enjoy!
- 200ml Natural Yoghurt
- 1 ripe mango
- 200ml milk
- 2 tsp Honey (runny)
- 10 ice cubes
- 1.Remove the stone from the mango, peel and roughly chop the mango.
- 2.Put all the ingredients together into the blender or smoothie maker.
- 3. Add the ice cubes last.
- 4. Run the blender on low speed for about 15 seconds.
- 5.Then run the blender at high speed for a further 5 seconds.
- 6. Divide your smoothie equally among two glasses and serve.
- 1 wedge cantaloupe melon peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 wedge pinapple and cut into chunks
- ½ mango peeled and cut into chunks
- 125ml/4floz/½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Mango slices to decorate
- 1 Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2. Pour over ice if desired, and decorate with slices of mango