Spaghetti bolognaise recipes
Our top 3 of 18 Spaghetti bolognaise recipes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Jamin Style
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Recent recipes
- View all 18 variations
4 CommentsAdd comment
- SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE
- 1 large onion. finely chopped
- 1 large carrot diced
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- a squirt tomato puree
- 3 garlic cloves. crushed
- a handful fresh basil chopped
- oregano. dried or fresh chopped
- ½ small bottle/ 1 glass Red wine
- 2 beef oxo cube
- a splash milk
- a handful Grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- a large pinch sugar
- olive oil
- as much as you want spaghetti
- Chop the onion, garlic and herbs.
- Lightly fry them in olive oil.
- Add the minced beef, fry until cooked.
- Add the red wine and oxo cubes.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, then add the tin of tomatoes and tomato puree.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- (In this time, boil the spaghetti).
- Add the salt, pepper and sugar to the sauce to taste.
- Then stir in a handful of grated cheese. Once it has melted in,, serve over spaghetti in a big bowl, with grated cheese on top.
This also goes well with pasta twists or spirals and is a good basis for lasagne. The dish can be mixed with pasta twists in advance and stored ready to cook in the oven for 1 hour at 180 C as a ready meal.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 500g beef mince
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 carrot
- 1 pepper
- 1 courgette
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 300g spaghetti pasta
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1. Brown the meat in a deep frying pan or wok, drain off any excess fat.
- 2. Add the browned mushrooms, the grated carrot, the chopped pepper and courgette (or other vegetables of your choice), the two bottles of bolognaise sauce (or two tins of tomatoes chopped and mixed with herbs and seasoning) stir and simmer whilst you boil the water and cook the spaghetti.
- 3. Add grated cheese to taste at the table.
In the tomato season I use 500 grams fresh tomatoes instead of tinned. I pour boiling water over tomatoes leave for 1 minutes drain and remove skins and chop finely
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 500 grams Minced beef
- 1 Large onion finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Tomato puree
- 1 Tinned tomatoes
- 1 ½ teaspoons Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Marmite
- ¼ teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 2 Beef stock cubes dissolved in ½ pint water
- Fry off mince but do not brown.
- Strain off juices.
- Replace in pan, fry meat and onion till onion clear.
- Add tomato puree fry gently for 2 minutes.
- Add tinned tomatoes oregano chilli, marmite stir and add stock cubes dissolved in water.
- Simmer gently for 1 1/2 hour.