Sweet chilli chicken recipes
Our top 3 of 4 Sweet chilli chicken recipes
- 600g skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 clove garlic. crushed
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 600g potato (desiree). unpeeled. sliced
- 1 medium red onion. thinly sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus. ends trimmed. cut into 4cm lengths
- 1/3 cup Weight Watchers French Salad Dressing (or similar)
- 1 Tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat oven to 200'C. Line a roasting pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the chicken in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger. Toss to combine.
- Place the potato and onion in the base of prepared pan. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Place the chicken on top of the potato mixture and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Add asparagus to the pan and bake for 10 minutes or until chicken is brown and tender. Cut chicken in half horizontally.
- Combine dressing and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Serve with chicken and potato bake.
- 5.5 points / 4 serves
- - I don't like asparagus so I use green beans instead.
- 1 onion,chopped
- 1 red pepper,cut into thin strips
- 4 chicken breasts,cut into thin strips
- 12oz medium egg noodles
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 4tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp oil
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil,add the noodles and cook for about 4 mins,then drain.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the chicken and peppers,fry for about 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the noodles to the chicken and toss through to heat.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce and mix well.
- 3-4 tbsp Chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skins on
- 2 garlic cloves. crushed
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges, to serve
- 1. Heat grill to high.
- 2. Mix together chilli sauce, honey and oil in large bowl. 3. Using sharp knife, make 3-4 slits across skin of each chicken.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper then lift skin on each breast and tuck under crushed garlic.
- 5. Now dip the underside of each chicken breast in the glaze until evenly coated. Reserve the rest of the glaze for later.
- 6. Put the chicken in the grill pan, glazed side up, and grill for 8 mins until golden and sticky.
- 7. Turn the chicken breasts over, brush with remaining glaze then cook for another 6-8 mins until chicken is firm and cooked through.
- 8. Serve straight away with rice and wedges of lime, if liked.