Our top 3 of 13 Tagliatelle recipes
- Tagliatelle Alla Puttanesca (con Carne Rossa Rosolare)
- Tagliatelle O Gorgonzola
- Tagliatelle Parma Ham and Garlic
- Recent recipes
- View all 13 variations
Tagliatelle Alla Puttanesca (con Carne Rossa Rosolare)
Views 1518, Added Wed Jun 22 2011
Blue goat's cheese isn't, in fact, made from the milk of blue goats! Would you believe it's normal goats' milk, made into cheese, then made into blue cheese like stilton :) Make the sauce first because then it's got time to simmer and reduce while you cook the pasta. For more detailed info on pasta just look at my recipe "Rainbow Pappardelle" but cut the pasta a bit narrower for tagliatelle.
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- small pack minced beef
- salt pepper
- tin tomatoes
- squeeze tomato puree
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 anchovies chopped
- 10 capers chopped
- 1 chilli (or to taste)
- 10 black olives chopped
- fresh chopped basil marjoram
- TO SERVE
- fresh herbs chopped
- blue goat's cheese
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- kidney beans
- chopped spinach
- 1. Brown mince in olive oil with seasoning then add garlic. Fry for 2 mins on high then add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Bring to the boil and then reduce to simmer, cover and make pasta.
- 2. Combine egg with enough flour to make a dry but elastic dough. Roll into long sheets with a rolling pin, wine bottle or pasta maker. Cut into strips. Or... just buy tagliatelle, but it's more expensive and takes longer to cook. Just saying.
6 CommentsAdd comment
- ½ glass White Wine
- 4 floz Double Cream
- 4 oz Crumbled Grogonzola
- 1 oz Butter
- 1 lb Tagiatelle
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1. Fry garlic in butter in a saucepan, and then add the crumbled grogonzola, wine and cream.
- 2. Cook until the cheese melts. Meanwhile boil up taliatelle untill "al dente"
- 3. Drain the pasta and add to the saucepan.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper to taste
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 500g tagliatelle
- 2 cloves garlic – cut in ½
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 300g sliced Parma ham cut in strips
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Add garlic, then pasta to boiling water and cook as per packet instructions.
- Drain the pasta and remove the garlic.
- Then toss the pasta and Parma ham in oil, season with a pinch of salt and pepper and serve at once.