Thai green chicken curry recipes
Our top 3 of 0 Thai green chicken curry recipes
- Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Ultimate Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Recent recipes
- View all 0 variations
21 CommentsAdd comment
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 x 400 ml Cocanut Milk - tin of
- 3 Limes - zest and juice
- A few Basil - fresh stalks
- 3 Tblsp Virgin Olive Oli
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tblsp Coriander Seeds - crushed
- 1 Tblsp Root Ginger - finely chopped
- A few Lime Leaves - torn
- 6 Spring Onions - trimmed
- 2 Lemon Grass Stalks - chopped
- A few Corainder - fresh stalks
- 5 Green Chillies - medium finely chopped
- ½ a Cup Cashew Nuts
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- Curry Sauce
- 1. Place all the green curry ingreaiants(Corainder, Salt and Pepper, Lemon Grass, Ginger, Spring Onions, Lime Leaves, Black Pepper, Coriander Seeds, Garlic Cloves,
- Olive Oli, Basil, Limes and Chillies) in a blender and liquidise for 2 or 3 mins.
- 2. Now you should marinate the chicken in some of the curry sauce for about 30 minutes.
- 3. Fry the chicken for about 4 to 5 minutes, together with a little oil, in a wok or casserole dish.
- 4. As you are cooking add the remainder of the curry sauce.
- 5. Now stir in the cocunut milk and bring to the boil.
- 6. Now simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- 7. Finally sprinkle the cashew nuts and some coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice or noodles as a side dish.
5 CommentsAdd comment
- 160g New potatoes
- 50g Green beans
- 1 tbs. Sunflower oil
- 1 Garlic clove
- Boiled rice
- 225g Chicken (boneless skinless)
- handful Basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. Thai green curry paste
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. Caster sugar
- 2 Fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp. Thai fish sauce
- 1. In a pan of boiling water, cook the potatoes (already cut into chunks). After 5 minutes, add the beans (trimmed and halved) and cook for another 3 minutes. When they are tender - not soft - drain them and put them aside.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Cook the garlic until golden in this pan (it should only take a few seconds). Make sure it doesn't turn very dark as this will not be a very good taste.
- 3. With a spoon, put the curry paste into the large frying pan and stir for a few seconds. Then add the coconut milk and cook till it boils.
- 4. Add in the fish and sugar, followed by the chicken (either breasts or thighs, cut into bite sizes). Turn down the heat to a simmer. Cover the frying pan and cook for 8 minutes.
- 5. Add the potatoes and beans, letting them warm through in the coconut milk. Next, add the kaffir lime leaves for flavouring. Then add the basil leaves, but not for too long or they'll lose they're colour.
- Serve immediately with boiled rice.
1 CommentsAdd comment
- ALL YOU NEED
- 4 chicken thighs boneless (skin off)
- 200g/7oz green beans (halved)
- 1 tblsp Oil
- 250ml/9 fl oz coconut milk
- 125ml/4 fl oz Water
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- bunch Chopped spring onion
- CURRY PASTE
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- ½ tsp Ground cumin
- 3 small fresh thai green chillies
- 3 green shallots. chopped
- 2cm/0.75in galangal chopped
- 2 cloves garlic. minced
- 1 tblsp fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 stem fresh lemon grass. chopped
- handful Fresh Coriander
- 2 kaffir lime leaves. chopped
- 2 tblsp Oil
- I need to write and add the methodology for this recipe as the video for it has been taken off by MyDish!