Tomato salad recipes
Our top 3 of 17 Tomato salad recipes
- Three Tomato And Herb Salad
- Mozzarella and Tomato Salad
- Tomato and Rocket Salad
- Recent recipes
- View all 17 variations
- 2 large beef tomatoes. sliced
- 175g cherry tomatoes
- 100g sundried tomatoes.(jarred in oil)
- 20g Flat Leaf Parsley
- 25g Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 red onion. finely chopped
- 45ml olive oil
- 30ml Balsamic Vinegar
- pinch sugar
- 125g buffalo mozzarellas
- salt and pepper
- 1. Remove the core from the large tomatoes, then roughly chop the flesh into bite sized pieces. Place in a large serving dish. Half the cherry tomatoes; quarter the sun dried tomatoes then add both to the bowl.
- 2. Roughly chop the parsley and half the basil leaves and scatter over the tomatoes along with the red onion.
- 3. Finely chop the remaining basil and place in a small bowl. Add the oil, vinegar and sugar and whisk with a fork to make a dressing. Season to taste. Drizzle the herb dressing over the tomato mixture and toss well to mix.
- 4. Tear the mozzarella into pieces and scatter it over the tomato and herb salad. Serve straight away with crusty bread.
- 10 Salad Tomatoes
- 8-10 Bocconcini (mozzarella balls)
- tsp Sea Salt Fresh Ground
- tsp Black Pepper Ground
- Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- Splash Olive Oil
- 5 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 10 Rye Crispbreads
- 1. Quarter/Halve tomatoes into bite sized chunks dependent on size. Put aside in a bowl
- 2. Drain the bocconcini mozzarella balls (they will usually come in water)
- 3. Half the Bocconcini and put into a mixing bowl
- 4. Add the tomatoes to the mixing bowl minus any juice that will have settled after cutting (this will make the salad watery)
- 5. Mix with a wooden spoon/spatula
- 6. Add the Sea Salt and Black Pepper. Don't add it all at once, add a bit at a time, mix and taste until you feel there's enough seasoning but it doesn't over power the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- 7. Splash the balsamic and olive oil over the dish.
- 8. Finally tear the basil leaves and mix together.
- 9. Serve immediately with the rye crisp breads (finn crisps are the best!)
- 800g cherry tomatoes
- 2 bags Wild Rocket
- 6 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shaved parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 1. Place the halved tomatoes into a large serving serving bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Add the rocket leaves and toss together.
- 3. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the parmesan.