Tuna pasta recipes
Our top 3 of 6 Tuna pasta recipes
- Red Pesto, Mozzarella & Tuna Pasta
- Tuna Pasta
- Tuna Pasta with Black Olives
- Recent recipes
- View all 6 variations
- 3tbsp Red Pesto
- 300g Spaghetti
- 150g Mozzarella
- 1 Tin Tuna
- Handful Grated Parmesan
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1. Boil a saucepan of water on the hob. Break the spaghetti up into small pieces and add to the water. Cook for 7 mins.
- 2. Drain the saucepan and return the spaghetti. Add the 3 tbsp of red pesto and the tuna. Mix all the ingredients together, season to taste.
- 3. Move the spaghetti into an oven proof dish. Break the mozzarella up into small pieces and add to the spaghetti.
- 4. Sprinkle with the parmesan and bake in the oven for 25 mins.
- 3 oz fussili pasta
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 175 ml passata
- 2 leaves fresh basil
- 1 can tuna fish
- 1 tbsp. houmus
- 1. Cook the pasta and drain it well.
- 2. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic and
- saute for 1 min.
- 3. Reduce the heat, add the passata, sugar, basil
- and tuna and cook for ruther 8-10 min. until
- the sauce has thickened.
- 4. Stir in the houmus and warm over a low heat for
- a 1 min. Remove the basil leaves and spoon the
- sauce over the pasta. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 4 garlic cloves. finely chopped
- 3 canned tuna. drained
- 1 Canned tomatoes. chopped.
- tablespoon Mixed Herbs (dried)
- 1 onion. finely chopped
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- small single cream
- ½ packet packet mushroom soup
- ½ cup fresh milk
- small jar Black olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g pasta of choice
- Parmesan cheese. freshly grated to serve
- Soften onion and garlic.Add tin of tomatoes,mixed herbs and tuna.Cook until tender and add the chicken stock cubes,stirring until they are dissolved.Mix the mushroom soup with the milk and add to mixture.Simmer for 10 minutes.Take off the heat and add cream and olives Stir well and add to cooked pasta.Top with parmesan cheese