Tuna pasta bake recipes
Our top 3 of 15 Tuna pasta bake recipes
- Tuna Tomato Pasta Bake
- Easy Tuna Pasta Bake
- Spicy Tuna Pasta Bake
- Recent recipes
- View all 15 variations
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 10 oz Pasta (Penne, Twirls, Bows)
- 500g jar Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 Ring-pull Tin of Sweetcorn
- 1 Tin of tuna
- Enough to sprinkle (grated) Cheese (Mild Cheddar Works Best)
- 1. Set the oven to 180
- 2. Grease a pasta bake/lasagne/casserole dish (12"x7"x2") with margarine.
- 3. Boil up the pasta, making sure it's cooked through well.
- 4. While the pasta cooks, mix together the tomato and basil sauce, (drained) tin of tuna and the (drained) tin of sweetcorn and stir.
- 5. Remove the pasta from the pan and water and add to the sauce, sweetcorn and tuna mixture. Stir well.
- 6. Tip the sauce, sweetcorn, tuna and pasta mix into the dish and sprinkle with enough cheese to form a light layer.
- 7. Put into the oven for 20 minutes on 180 (give or take a few) or until the cheese is nicely browned.
- NOTE: If the mixture looks a little dry before entering the oven, give it a splash of water. (This will help to keep it moist on serving).
- SERVING: Serve straight from the oven in warm dishes.
You can make this the day before and refrigerate then cook it for about 40mins at about 180. Kepp it covered for the first 25 mins and then take of the cover to crisp up for the last 15mins.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 300g dried pasta
- 1 tin tuna in brine or spring water
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- 1 jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- loads grated parmesan
- Cook the pasta.
- Mix the cooked pasta, jar of pasta sauce, tuna and sweetcorn together.
- Put everything in an oven proof dish and sprinkly on loads of grated parmesan.
- Pop in the oven for about 180 until it is all warmed through and the top has just started to crisp. (about 20mins)
- 1 tin Tomatoes. chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree (Paste)
- 1 tin Tuna (Drained)
- Worcester sauce. dash
- 200g apprx Pasta ( any type )
- 2 garlic cloves. finely chopped
- 1 Onions. chopped
- 2 rashers smoked bacon. cut into thin strips
- 6 mushrooms sliced
- 50g Crumbly cheese
- 1 chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1, Boil the pasta until soft.
- 2, Chop the onion, garlic and chilli and place in a pan with a tsp of oil. Fry until onions are soft. Add chopped mushrooms and chilli powder, cook for 1 minute and add the chopped tomatoes.
- 3, Slice the bacon into thin strips and fry in 1tsp of oil for apprx 5 mins or until slightly crisp.
- 4, Add the tomato puree and a good slug of worcester sauce to the sauce. Add more chilli powder if needed. Leave to simmer on a medium heat and drain pasta.
- 5, Add the tuna and pasta to the sauce and stir untilfully coated. Empty this into a casserole dish.
- 6, If you are using crumbly cheese such as Cheshire or Lancashire simply crumble the cheese over the pasta, if using any other cheese grate the cheese then sprinkle over the pasta.
- 7, sprinkle over the baco, place the dish on a baking tray and place in the oven at 200'C for apprx 5-10 mins or until cheese has melted and bacon has crisped up.