Tuna steak recipe recipes
Our top 3 of 11 Tuna steak recipe recipes
- Char Grilled Tuna Steaks
- Spicy Wasabi Tuna Steaks
- Taste Of Italy Tomato & Chilli Tuna Steaks
- Recent recipes
- View all 11 variations
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 5 Table Spoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Juice of Lime
- 3 inch piece Peeled and finely chopped Root Ginger
- 4 Tuna Steaks
- Mix the marinade (all ingredients excpet the fish!) together and pour over the fish. Leave for 30 mins to one hour.
- Remove steaks from marinade oil the char grill and cook the steaks over a gentle heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently.
- Alternatively cook under a medium grill or on a BBQ
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 4 fresh tuna steaks
- 4 tsp Wasabi powder or paste
- 1 Lime - zest and juice
- 2 garlic cloves. crushed
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger , Grated
- 3 fresh red chillis finely chopped
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Fennel Seeds
- 2 tbsp nut oil
- 1. Mix the Wasabi, lime juice & zest, garlic, ginger, chillies and seeds togther in a bowl to make a paste. Brush over the tuna steak steaks on both sides and set them aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- 2. Heat the oil on a cast iron grill plate or grill pan until sizzling. Place the tuna steaks onto the plate/pan and cook for approx 4 minutes on each side (or more to your own preference)
- 3. Serve with salad, fresh vegetables or sesame noodles.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 fresh tuna steaks
- 100ml dry white wine
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Handful olives
- 1 x 350g jar Dolmio Taste of Italy Tomato & Chilli Pasta Sauce
- Baby vegetables, to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the tuna steaks and cook over a high heat for 1 minute on each side. Pour in the wine and let it bubble up for a few moments.
- Add the lemon zest and olives, then tip in the jar of Taste of Italy Tomato & Chilli Pasta Sauce and heat until simmering. Lower the heat and cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with lightly cooked baby vegetables.
- Cook’s tip: You could cook chicken breasts in exactly the same way as the tuna steaks, though cook them in the olive oil for 4-5 minutes per side before adding the wine.
- 307cals – 15%
- 13.3g sugar -15%
- 14g fat – 20%
- 2.5g saturated fat -12.5%
- 1.7g salt – 28%