Turkey breast recipe recipes
Our top 3 of 6 Turkey breast recipe recipes
Turkey in Mushroom Sauce
by LilianaViewed 1140 times
- 1. Chop the onion and frying in a pan until tender
- 2. Meanwhile Slice the turkey breast for stripes and add to the onion Then add in the sliced mushrooms.
- 2. Mix together remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- 3. Cover and simmer on a low heat for 20 mins
- 4 turkey breasts
- 1 can Heinz Mushroom Soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ lb mushroom
- ½ cup sherry wine
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tbsp. flour
- ½ tsp. basil
- 1 small onion
by ChayloViewed 2804 times
- - put the turkey, sliced carrots & leeks into a deep saucepan / casserole dish
- - mix the packet of chasseur with 1/2 pint water / enough to cover all of the ingredients
- - pour the mix over the ingredients & bring to the boil
- - boil up your spuds for mash
- - simmer with lid on for 30 mins / until turkey falls apart
- - take lid off for last 5 mins to allow mixture to reduce
- - serve with mashed spuds!
This mix cost about 27p from Lidl. It told me to add an onion & mushrooms - but I had carrots & leeks to use up! I guess you could use any veg you fancied! This turned into a really tasty lovely easy dish!
- 4 slices turkey breast - thin slices
- 3 carrots sliced
- 1 large Leeks. sliced
- 1 packet chicken chasseur mix (from Lidl!)
by jaxxViewed 498 times
- 1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees C/Gas mark 7.
- 2. In a pan melt the butter until foamy but not coloured, then stir in the flour.
- 3. Cook for 3 minutes. Pour in the cold milk and whisk well over the heat to stop lumps forming.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in the mustard and cheese. Season well.
- 5. Line the bread out on your work surface and spread 2 slices with cranberry sauce, then cheese sauce and scatter over Gruyere. Top with turkey and sandwich with the remaining bread.
- 6. Lightly press down then spead the tops with remaining sauce and crumbled gruyere. Bake until the cheese melts and the sandwich turns golden.
- 20g butter or margarine
- 20g flour
- 200ml milk
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 50g cheese (of your choice), grated
- 4 slices White bread, sliced
- Cranberry Sauce
- 50g Gruyere cheese. grated
- 200g approx turkey (cooked)
Turkey Steaks Wrapped in Prosciutto
by wizewomanViewed 76 times
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Wrap each Turkey Steak with a slice of Prosciutto (it should come on waxed paper use this to help you wrap it around the Turkey without tearing the prosciutto). Place the wrapped Turkey into an oven proof dish.
- In a saucepan heat the tinned tomatoes, lemon juice + zest, water , stock cube, herbs and salt and pepper. Remember Prosciutto is quite salty and so is the stock cube so you may only want to add a little salt if any at all. Bring to the boil and then turn down the heat and simmer for 5 min.
- Pour over the Turkey Steaks and bake in the oven for 30 min. To make your steaks nice and moist you should make sure they are immersed in the sauce so don't use too large of an oven dish.
- Whilst your steaks are cooking you can make your accompaniment - broccoli and mash go really well but you could use any vegetables you like.
- 375g / 4 Turkey Steaks
- 4 slices Prosciutto Ham
- 1 Tin Whole or Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon, Zested + juiced (or i found bottled lemon juice works well)
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 50ml Water
- To Taste Basil (dry or fresh)
- To Taste Oregano (dry or fresh)
- To Taste Thyme (dry or fresh)
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- or any vegetables you like