Turkey burger recipes
Our top 3 of 4 Turkey burger recipes
- 500g turkey mince
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp Fresh mint
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 courgette grated
- 60ml Greek Yoghurt
- 2tbsp Fresh Dill
- 6 Bread rolls
- 1. Place the mince in a large bowl, season well with salt and pepper, then add the mint garlic and courgette. Mix together with clean hands, then divide into six. Shape each piece into a neat pattie about 2cm thick. Place on a plate, cover with clear film and chill for at least 20 mins or until required.
- 2. Heat a griddle pan or barbecue coals until hot, add the burgers and cook over a medium heat for 10-15mins, turning them once until charred on the outside and cooked through in the middle there should be no sign of pink juices.
- 3. Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, garlic and dill, season to taste and transfer to a small serving dish. Serve the burgers in the buns with salad leaves and tomato as liked.
- 500g British turkey mince
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 tbsps sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsps fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- salt and pepper
- ciabatta rolls and raita to serve
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well combined. With damp hands, shape into four large burgers and grill for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- 2. Split and lightly toast the ciabatta rolls on each side, add a burger to each one and top with a spoonful of raita. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Add other ingredients, such as lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced cucumber and onion rings, to the rolls, if desired.
- ½ red cabbage, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced into rounds
- 2 carrots, grated
- 500g skinless turkey breast, roughly chopped
- 4 wholemeal buns
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 150ml light mayo
- 2 limes, juice
- small bunch corriander, roughly chopped
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- small bunch tarragon
- small red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2tbsp plain flour
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1. in a bowl, stir the garlic into 100ml mayo. in another bowl, mix remaining mayo with the red cabbage, spring onion, carrot, lime juice and corriander, season.
- 2. put the turkey in a processor and whizz with the breadcrumbs, mustard, tarrogon and chilli until smooth, season. shape into 4 patties and dust in flour.
- 3. preheat oven to mark 6/200c. heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the burgers for 5mins each side. put on a baking tray and into the oven for 10mins.
- 4. split the buns and put, cut side up, under the grill to toast. spread garlic mayo on the base of each roll, top with a burger and serve alongside the coleslaw.