Vegetable lasagne recipes
Our top 3 of 12 Vegetable lasagne recipes
- Yummy Vegetable Lasagne
- Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
- Spinach & Cheese Lasagne
- Recent recipes
- View all 12 variations
- 300g lasagne sheets
- 350g Tinned Chopped Tomatoes
- tablespoon oil for frying
- teaspoon Dried Mixed Herbs
- clove garlic. crushed
- 1 green pepper. sliced (optional)
- tablespoon tomato puree
- 250g mushrooms chopped
- 250g Courgettes sliced
- 1 beef tomato
- salt and pepper
- 50g butter or margarine
- 50g plain flour
- 500ml milk
- 250g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Saute onions until soft.
- Add pepper. Fry 2-3 mins. (can omit pepper if you wish)
- Add courgettes, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes with juice, herbs, garlic & seasonings.
- Stir well & simmer uncovered 15 mins.
- Stir in tomato puree & cook a further 15 mins until mixture is thick. Taste & adjust seasoning.
- CHEESE SAUCE
- Melt butter, add flour, stir over low heat 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat & gradually add milk.
- Return to heat & simmer until thick.
- Add half of the cheese, salt & pepper.
- TO ASSEMBLE:
- Dip sheets of lasagne into hot water before you use them. Do this one by one or they get sticky.
- Arrange vegetable mixture, lasagne & cheese sauce in that order in large oblong dish, ending with the sauce (I always make two layers).
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and put tomato slices on top of cheese.
- Bake at 200c degrees for 45 mins until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 2g chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 can marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 284g frozen chopped spinach thawed drained and squeezed dry
- 1 jar tomato pasta sauce
- 340g shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 113g herb and garlic feta crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, drain.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp. Stir in broth and rosemary, bring to a boil. Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach, reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in pasta sauce.
- Spread 1/4 of the artichoke mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish, top with 3 cooked noodles. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese over noodles. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with artichoke mixture and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Spinah 1 packet spinach leaves washed
- 1.5 large tub philadelphia cheese
- lasagne sheets
- cheese sauce
- Grated cheese
- basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- Gently cook Spinach and Cheese. Add Salt, pepper and basil. Do not overcook
- Make cheese sauce
- Layer formation: mixture, lasagne, mixture, lasagne, cheese sauce and topped with grated cheese
- Cook for 45 mins