White chocolate cheesecake recipes
Our top 3 of 6 White chocolate cheesecake recipes
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Eq8 Cranberry & Apple Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Most recent
- View all 6 variations
White Chocolate Cheesecake
by reensterViewed 4500 times
- Crush the biscuit in a food bag using a rolling pin or whatever you have at home that will do the job and press down onto a cake dish or even casserole dish. Leave in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- The Cheese Mix: Heat the white chocolate in a plastic bowl over a pan of boiling water, at the same time heat the creme faiche in a sauce pan gently (not boiling). Add the chocolate to the warm creme fraiche and mix, take off the heat.
- Let the mix cool and then pour it over the biscuit base. Move it into the fridge to set for 3 hours. Once chilled throughout, its ready to serve.
- ½ Pack Chocolate Digestives
- 2x 250 ml tubs Creme Fraiche
- 2 bars organic white chocolate
Eq8 Cranberry & Apple Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake
by EQ8Viewed 598 times
- 1. Crush the biscuits and chocolate together, add the melted olive oil spread and press into a greased 23cm cake tin. Leave to chill.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the eggs and cream cheese until smooth, then add the vanilla. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. When melted, stir in the crème fraîche.
- 3. Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and bring together, then pour over the biscuit base and bake for approximately 45 minutes at 160C/140C fan/gas mark 3, or until it’s just firmer than a jelly. Remove from the oven, leave to cool and then refrigerate.
- 4. Pour two cans of EQ8 Cranberry & Apple into a saucepan. Add the sugar and heat, until the mixture has reduced by two-thirds. Stir in the leaf of soaked gelatine. Leave the mixture to cool, then pour over the set cheesecake. Decorate, serve and eat.
- 175g low-fat digestive biscuits
- 50g white chocolate drops
- 50g olive oil spread, melted
- 4 eggs
- 450g low-fat cream cheese
- 1 vanilla pod, scraped
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g low-fat creme fraiche
- 2 cans fraiche 2 cans EQ8 Cranberry &, Apple
- 50g sugar
- 1 leaf gelatine, soaked in water
Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
by HoneyliciousViewed 18202 times
- 1. Melt the butter over a medium heat and set aside.
- 2. Place the biscuits in a strong plastic bag and bash to make fine crumbs. Tip into the pan with the melted butter and mix to combine.
- 3. Divide the mixture between 6 large glass dishes, pressing down well. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- 4. Place a half a cup of strawberries in a bowl and pour over the blackcurrant cordial.
- 5. In another bowl mix together the mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla extract, the rest of the strawberries and white chocolate.
- 6. Spoon on top of the biscuit base, levelling off the surface.
- 7. Spoon the strawberries and blackcurrant cordial on top. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
9 CommentsAdd comment
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 100 g digestive biscuits
- 300g strawberries hulled and quartered
- 2 tbsp blackcurrant cordial
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g white chocolate roughly chopped
White Chocolate Berry Cheescake
by AmandaViewed 1 times
- Break the chocolate into a glass bowl over a small pan of just simmering water to melt (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water.)
- Line a loaf tin with cling film.
- whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together (with an electric whisk if you have one) then stir in the nearly cool melted chocolate until well combined.
- Stir half the punnet of raspberries with 2 tbsp. of the jam.
- Spoon half the cheese mixture into the loaf tin then spoon the jammy raspberries down the centre. Top with the remaining cheese mixture. Level the top then press in the biscuits.
- Cover and chill for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Set aside about 6 strawberries. Halve the rest then warm with the remaining jam (3 tbsp) in a pan until soft. Whizz in a hand blender and rub through a sieve to remove the seeds and make a sauce. (You can add a little water if it's too thick.)
- When you are ready to serve carefully turn the tin onto a plate, lift it away and peel off the cling film. Halve the remaining strawberries, then arrange them on top of the cake with the remaining raspberries and blueberries.
- Serve with the sauce on the side.
- NB. Don't tip the cake out onto a serving plate until about an hour before you want to eat it as the biscuits can become a little soggy.
- 300g White Chocolate
- 2x300g Light cream cheese
- 284ml double cream
- 2oz castor sugar
- 5tbsp raspberry jam
- 85g amaretti biscuits
- 200g Strawberries
- handful blueberries
- 225g Raspberries