White chocolate cheesecake recipes
Our top 3 of 5 White chocolate cheesecake recipes
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Eq8 Cranberry & Apple Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Most recent
- View all 5 variations
White Chocolate Cheesecake
by reensterViewed 4500 times
- Crush the biscuit in a food bag using a rolling pin or whatever you have at home that will do the job and press down onto a cake dish or even casserole dish. Leave in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- The Cheese Mix: Heat the white chocolate in a plastic bowl over a pan of boiling water, at the same time heat the creme faiche in a sauce pan gently (not boiling). Add the chocolate to the warm creme fraiche and mix, take off the heat.
- Let the mix cool and then pour it over the biscuit base. Move it into the fridge to set for 3 hours. Once chilled throughout, its ready to serve.
- ½ Pack Chocolate Digestives
- 2x 250 ml tubs Creme Fraiche
- 2 bars organic white chocolate
Eq8 Cranberry & Apple Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake
by EQ8Viewed 598 times
- 1. Crush the biscuits and chocolate together, add the melted olive oil spread and press into a greased 23cm cake tin. Leave to chill.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the eggs and cream cheese until smooth, then add the vanilla. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. When melted, stir in the crème fraîche.
- 3. Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and bring together, then pour over the biscuit base and bake for approximately 45 minutes at 160C/140C fan/gas mark 3, or until it’s just firmer than a jelly. Remove from the oven, leave to cool and then refrigerate.
- 4. Pour two cans of EQ8 Cranberry & Apple into a saucepan. Add the sugar and heat, until the mixture has reduced by two-thirds. Stir in the leaf of soaked gelatine. Leave the mixture to cool, then pour over the set cheesecake. Decorate, serve and eat.
- 175g low-fat digestive biscuits
- 50g white chocolate drops
- 50g olive oil spread, melted
- 4 eggs
- 450g low-fat cream cheese
- 1 vanilla pod, scraped
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g low-fat creme fraiche
- 2 cans fraiche 2 cans EQ8 Cranberry &, Apple
- 50g sugar
- 1 leaf gelatine, soaked in water
Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
by HoneyliciousViewed 18202 times
- 1. Melt the butter over a medium heat and set aside.
- 2. Place the biscuits in a strong plastic bag and bash to make fine crumbs. Tip into the pan with the melted butter and mix to combine.
- 3. Divide the mixture between 6 large glass dishes, pressing down well. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- 4. Place a half a cup of strawberries in a bowl and pour over the blackcurrant cordial.
- 5. In another bowl mix together the mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla extract, the rest of the strawberries and white chocolate.
- 6. Spoon on top of the biscuit base, levelling off the surface.
- 7. Spoon the strawberries and blackcurrant cordial on top. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
9 CommentsAdd comment
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 100 g digestive biscuits
- 300g strawberries hulled and quartered
- 2 tbsp blackcurrant cordial
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g white chocolate roughly chopped
Passionfruit and White Chocolate Cheesecake
by kittykat71Viewed 1211 times
- crush digestive biscuits into crumbs (or whizz in food processor if time is a problem). melt butter.marg on low heat and combine with biscuits. place in lightly greased round cheesecake tin, pat down and chill for at least 10 mins.
- scoop out insides of all 6 passonfruits and pass through sieve into mixing bowl (i prefer just the juice as baby can't manage seeds but its personal choice...)grate 50g of white choc and finely chop remaining 50g. put in bowl and add mascarpone cheese. stir together, gradually adding icing sugar until well mixed but don't overwork as mascarpone will become too thin.
- scoop over chilled base chill for at least an hour and a half to set.
- 12-14 digestive biscuits
- 2oz butter/margarine
- 6 passionfruit
- 1oz icing sugar
- 500g mascarpone cheese
- 100g white chocolate