1) Sift the flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl and add the sugar.
2) Beat the eggs, milk and melted butter in another bowl.
3) Make a well in the dry mix bowl and slowly mix in the dry ingredients until a thick smooth batter is formed, then fold in the coconut.
4) Heat a large non stick flat bottom pan with a little oil on a medium heat, and using a ladle, spoon a small amount of the mix onto the pan slowly, to control the spread and size of the pancakes.
5) Watch out for small bubbles popping on the surface, this means the underside is done and ready for turning over.
6) Rest on kitchen roll until your ready then transfer to your plate and drizzle with a little maple syrup, delicious!