1. Prepare the Birds Eye Potato Waffles according to pack instructions.
2. Pre-heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the mushrooms and cook over a medium/high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add the garlic and basil and continue cooking for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add the fromage frais and bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
5. Place the waffle on a plate and top with mushrooms, serve with a green salad.
- Approx. 175 Calories and 10g Fat per portion