1. Cut the chicken breast into half inch
cubes. Add the ingredients for the chicken
and set it aside for about 10 minutes.
2. Add 1 tbsp of corn starch to cover the
chicken. That will help the batter stick better.
3. Mix all of the ingredients for the batter.
4. Put the chicken into the batter and mix.
5. Combine all of the ingredients for the
6. Fry the chicken twice to make it more
7. Once the sauce starts to boil, cook 1 more
minute on medium heat.
8. Add the fried chicken to the sauce, and
mix it well.
9. Sprinkle 1 tsp of sesame seeds on top.