1. Crush the 2 Garlic Cloves
2. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan. When hot add the garlic, fry until turning golden on a medium heat. Be careful not to burn.
3. Add the minced beef and continue to fry, whilst turning the beef with a wooden spoon.
4. Once all the beef is brown, turn the heat down and add the 2 cans of plum tomatoes.
5. Crush the plum tomatoes with a spoon.
6. Add the Italian herbs, turn the heat down and leave with no lid on. Simmer for 30-40mins until all the excess liquid is gone, check every 5-10mins to ensure it's not gone dry and started burning.
7. Whilst the beef is simmering start to prepare the tortillas. You will need a lasagne dish.
8. The end goal is to have 4 layers with 2 tortillas on each layer (probably overlapping slightly). Cut the tortillas so that the edges are straight and you will have a complete layer when 2 are placed in the dish.
9. Once the beef is prepared put the grill on a medium heat.
10. Put in 1 layer of tortillas to cover the bottom of the lasagne dish, add 1/2 of the beef mix.
11. Layer another 2 tortillas. Then spread 3 tbsp of the yogurt and 3 tbsp Philidelphia over the tortillas. Then layer 3-4 roasted peppers and a handful of cheese.
12. Add another layer of tortillas
13. Add the remaining beef mix with 2 tbsp of yogurt and 2 tbsp Philidelphia on top
14. Add the final layer of tortillas. Spread 2-3 tbsp of yogurt on top then enough grated cheese to cover.
15. Grind some black pepper on top, then place under the grill for 5-10mins until golden brown.
16. Serve with a spinach salad