1. Fry Onion and add mince. Fry until mince is brown
2. Add curry poweder, sugar, apricot jame, vinegar, raisins and water
3. Put lid on and simmer for about 30 minutes
4. Add salt to taste.
Meanwhile cut crust of 3 thin slices of white bread, place in a bowl with milk (Enough to just cover bread) and mash.
Take the mince off the stove and stir in bread and milk mash. Empty into an ove dish and flatten.
1. Beat eggs, milk, aromat and curry powder well, and pour over mince.
2. Place 3 - 4 bay leaves on top
3. Bake at 180C until brown
4. leave to stand and enjoy