1. Melt butter on a low heat until melted then add add onions and chopped garlic and cook until soft.
2. Add mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes on a high heat and keep stiring.
3. Add 2 Tbs of flour ensuring to cover all the mushrooms.
4. Add chicken stock and once boiling simmer on a low heat for 10mins.
5. Blend down and add a little bit of salt and pepper.
Add a chilli for a little spice.
When you think of a burger, you traditionally think of the American style beef burger patty in a sesame seeded bun with a few thinly sliced tomatoes, lettuce, possibly a pickle or two and a generous h... keep reading
The most favored of all the Beaujolais Cru, Fleurie enjoys a very floral bouquet with a refined, smooth taste. An elegant, beautifully made more-ish red with wild strawberry fruit and a fleshy texture.Buy this wine if you like: Light-bodied red with ripe fruit, perfect slightly chilled on a warm summer afternoon.