1. Using a spiralizer or any other similar spirali device cut courgettes and leave them aside.
2. Onto the large saucepan over small heat add olive oil, Quorn pieces, red onions and garlic, fry them until soft but make sure you don't burn them.
3. Add chopped chilli and lemongrass, grated ginger and stir in with the rest ingredients in the pan.
4. Add the coconut milk, veg stock and curry paste then chopped asparagus, green beans, broccoli and sliced bell pepper. Cook for approx. 5-7 minutes until vegetables become softer but still tender.
5. In the meantime onto a medium pan over small heat add the yasai noodles and cook them for approx. 4-5 minutes until soft but tender. Keep the noodles aside ready to serve.
6. Move to the large pan and add 2/3 of the coriander, freshly squeezed 1/2 lime and 2 spring onions. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.