1. Peel then boil potatoes in a large pan for approx. 20 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Add the spinach into a medium bowl and pour in boiling water, then drain and allow to cool. Squeeze the water and finely chop.
3. Mash the potatoes or pass them through a ricer into a bowl.
4. Add flour, egg, salt & spinach and mix all ingredients with a fork.
5. Move the consistency onto a lightly flouered flat surface and start forming the dough do not add too much flour as it will make the gnocchi too hard.
6. Once the dough is smooth and a little sticky start forming small round balls using wet hands.
7. In the big pan add approx. 2 litres water and cook the gnocchi until they rise to the top and then for another 2 minutes.
8. Add olive oil on the frying pan and your gnocchi, fry them on each side until golden brown. Just before taking them off the heat add the parsley.
9. Serve gnocchi with small chunks of goats cheese and asparagus on the side (see recipe below).
1. On the medium frying pan heat the olive oil, add the almond flakes and asparagus, cook them until golden brown but still crisp & tender about 5 min.
2. Squeeze the lime juice and cook for another 1 minute.