1. Cut into small pieces all the ingredients required for this recipe: chicken breast (on little cubes), broccoli, red pepper, and a carrot.
2. Put a skillet on high heat, and wait until it is warm. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil. In my kitchen, during cooking, I prefer using as less oil as possible. It is much healthier consuming it in a fresh way, by pouring it on top of the already served meal.
3. Start with chicken meat, by adding it into a skillet. Let it cook fully on medium high heat. Season it with salt and pepper. You can also use a cover to cook it faster.
4. When meat is ready, lower the heat, and add veggies. Cook for couple more minutes, and leave broccoli, pepper and carrot half cooked.
5. Serve the meal with some herbs on top.
As a student, cooking can be daunting. When you leave the comforts of your parents’ home-cooking, you definitely underestimate the amount of ingredients that go into a meal and how expensive it can be... keep reading