1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/ 350F/gas 4 and butter a standard-size 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper together with the cheddar cheese in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir together the eggs, half the milk, oil, olives and herbs, then add to the dry ingredients and lightly mix together until just combined.
4. Mix the feta, cream cheese and the remaining milk together to form a paste. Half fill the muffin tray with the muffin mixture, add one twelfth of the feta mixture to each muffin, then top with the remaining muffin mixture.
5. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, then place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Leave the muffins to cool in their tin.
|Bunch Flat Leaf Parsley (about 2tbsp)||¼|
|Bunch Tarragon Chopped (about 1tbsp)||¼|
|Black Or Green Pitted Olives, Sliced||100g|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||50ml|
|Semi-skimmed Or Whole Milk||8tbsp|
|Medium Free-range Eggs Beaten||3|
|Cheddar Cheese Grated||40g|
|Freshly Milled Black Pepper||½tsp|
|Bunch Thyme, Leaves Only||¼|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas