1. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
2. Add onion and cook with the cumin and coriander
3. Add pumpkin and cook for a few minutes, then
4. Grate in some fresh nutmeg, add chilli and
season, then cover and cook until pumpkin soft
,about 15 min.
5. Add milk and blend until smooth.
6. Return to pan and heat through, adding more
seasoning, milk or stock.
7. Garnish with chives.
|Skimmed Milk||100 Ml|
|Dried Red Chilli Crushed||1|
|Vegetable Stock||600 Ml|
|Pumpkin Cut Into Cubes||675g|
|Coriander Ground||1 Tsp.|
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp.|
|Salt And Pepper||-------|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The most favored of all the Beaujolais Cru, Fleurie enjoys a very floral bouquet with a refined, smooth taste. An elegant, beautifully made more-ish red with wild strawberry fruit and a fleshy texture.Buy this wine if you like: Light-bodied red with ripe fruit, perfect slightly chilled on a warm summer afternoon.