1. Stew apples in 50 grams sugar and honey.
2. Place cooked apple in bottom of a deep pie dish.
3. Beat margarine and caster sugar till fluffy.
4. Add eggs then almonds and spread over the apples.
5. Bake for 1 hour at 180C/350F/gas 4.
6. Can be frozen.
When you think of dumplings and if you are like me, you mostly think of mince and suet dumplings. But dumplings don't have to be savoury; this list is for those who enjoy sugary sweet delights in dump... keep reading
Beaumes is famed for its wine made from the Muscat grape. Rich, sweet and luscious with a touch of white flower on the finish. A delicious and subtle dessert wine. Buy this wine if you like: Sweet dessert wines that are lighter in style.