Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
1) place the flavoured breadcrumbs in a large flat dish
2) Mix the Tomer (or Butter/Marge) with the Garlic and Lemon Juice until the mixture is soft and creamy (If you want you can alter the amount of Garlic according to your personal taste)
3) Cut a pocket into each chicken breast.
4) stuff half the garlic/butter mixture into each chicken breast
5) brush each piece of chicken with some egg
6)Place each piece of chicken into the breadcrumbs and coat evenly.
7)Fry the coated chicken in the oil for a few minutes so that the outside is golden
8)Transfer to the oven and cook for 35 mins or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Whilst the chicken is cooking you can every so often, pour some of the melted garlic which has "escaped" over the chicken.
I have changed this recipe slightly. You can use matza meal and flavourings such as paprika but i found using already flavoured breadcrumbs much better and tastier. Also frying the chicken in oil before cooking in the oven makes them much juicier and seems to stop them from drying out.
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The Gehring family has always been committed to making quality wines from some of the most renowned vineyard sites in Germany. Handcrafted, each wine expresses unique aroma and taste that is typical of the Rheinhessen. Well balanced with delicate aromas of lime and mineral notes. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character and luscious fruit. Great for drinking with food.