1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F, gas 2.
2. Saute the carrot, celery, onion, peas, corn and garlic,using half of the butter. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the remaining butter to the pan and brown the chicken pieces, seasoning them with salt, pepper, nutmeg and the herbs.
4. Add flour to the chicken, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add 300 ml milk and beat until the sauce is smooth and glossy.
6. Once the sauce is ready, stir in the cooked vegetables to the pan. Add the lemon zest and pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish. Leave the filling to cool.
7. Cook the potatoes than drain and return to the pan, Add the remaining milk and cream, season with black pepper then mash.
8. Spoon over the filling and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.
|Parsley, Chopped||1 bunch|
|Thyme, Chopped||1 sprig|
|Skinles Chickeb Breasts, Cubed||4|
|Garlic, Crushed||1 clove|
|Carrot, Peeled And Sliced||2|
|Plain Flour||1 tbsp.|
|Single Cream||3 tbsp.|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.