1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC / gas mark 6.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for 2 mins.
3. Transfer to a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and stir in the thyme, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Bake for 30 mins then drain most of the excess juice and reserve.
5. Bake for a further 10 mins before serving with the reserved juice as gravy
Slow cooking has come back into its own as a low-energy, low-cost method of preparing a tasty, hot meal. Originally a 70s tool for the suburban housewife, the slow cooker has gained in popularity and ... keep reading
This beautiful rose wine is made entirely from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, fruit driven, refreshing with abundance of berry flavours and a pleasant long finish.