1. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, horseradish, chives,salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Lay out the smoked salmon on a board and then spread the cream cheese mixture on top
3. Roll the salmon, so that you have a long thin roll and then wrap in cling film and put in the fridge to set for at least an hour(you may need to cut in half to make it easier to handle
4. Cut the salmon roll into bite size pieces.
6. Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with chopped chives, dill or rocket pieces
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The famous and multi-award winning Nederburg estate has been handcrafting wines for over two centuries.A full bodied wine with ripe fruit.