1. Start with the sweet potatoes by washing them under the cold water, dont peel them. Preheat the oven to 200 C. Cut each sweet potato in half lengthways, then each half in half lengthways and then into similar size long strips.
2. In the medium bowl mix the sweet potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and cayenne pepper or smoked paprika. Bake for approx. 30 min on the large tray, making sure you turn them from time to time.
3. In the separate bowl add grated courgette, frozen sweetcorn and green peas, 1 egg, almond flour, chopped parsley, salt, chilli, cumin and garam masala. Mix all ingredients and form medium size burger bowls. If the consistency is too runny add more flour.
4. Thinly slice the cucumber and add it to a small bowl. Mix with chopped dill and lime.
On the small plate arrange sliced tomato, mozzarella cheese and basil.
5. Prepare your sauce such as ketchup and mayo by adding them onto small serving bowls.
6. Using large frying pan over small heat add olive oil and shaped burgers. To cook the burgers inside use the lid over your frying pan and make sure you fry them on the small heat.
7. Arrange your sweet potato fries with veggie burger on the plate and serve with cucumber and tomato and Mozzarella salad.
8. My sweet potato fries with veggie burger are served on iceberg salad. If you prefer traditional version use wholemeal organic buns or other favourite bread of your choice.
|Leaves Of Iceberg|
|Smoked Paprika Or||1|
|Ketchup (organic & Gluten Free)|
|Vegan Mayo (organic & Gluten Free)|