1. Combine honey, mustard, rosemary, ground black pepper, lemon zest and garlic in a bowl.
2. Rub into the lamb.
3. Cover and leave to marinate, refrigerated, overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 220C.
5. Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan.
6. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Reduce heat to 195C.
9. Roast for a further 55-60.
Keep an eye on lamb because cooking times will vary depending on whether you like well done, medium rare or rare lamb.
Looking for something hearty and comforting to make to warm your soul on a cold night? Mince and dumplings can fill you up through and through, giving your belly a hug from the inside. And as deliciou... keep reading
The Gehring family has always been committed to making quality wines from some of the most renowned vineyard sites in Germany. Handcrafted, each wine expresses unique aroma and taste that is typical of the Rheinhessen. Well balanced with delicate aromas of lime and mineral notes. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character and luscious fruit. Great for drinking with food.