1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the garlic,
shallots, ginger and chilli for around 5 minutes.
2. Add the coconut milk, double cream and sugar and bring to the boil.
3. Whisk in the diluted cornflour, whilst the sauce is gently simmering and cook
for a further 4-5 minutes.
4. Lastly, stir in the lime juice and parsley.
5. Place sunflower oil in a frying pan and on a high heat, fry the diced fish until
golden brown around 3-4 minutes, then add the sauce into the frying pan and
gently mix. Serve with rice.
|Double Cream||150 ml|
|Fresh Red Chilli (chopped Finely)||0.5|
|Ginger (Approx. 1 Inch, Peeled And||25g|
|Shallots (chopped Finely)||3|
|Garlic (chopped Finely)||2 cloves|
|Juice Of Brazilian Limes||2|
|Cod Or Hake (1 Inch Diced)||75g|
|Salmon (1 Inch Diced)||75g|
|Monkfish (1 Inch Diced)||75g|
|Sunflower Oil (for The Sauce)||10 ml|
|Sunflower Oil (to Fry Fish)||10 ml|
|Coconut Milk||150 ml|
|Fresh Parsley (chopped Finely)||1.5 tsp.|
|Cornflour (diluted With A Little Cold Water)||1 tsp.|
|Caster Sugar||1 tsp.|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The Gehring family has always been committed to making quality wines from some of the most renowned vineyard sites in Germany. Handcrafted, each wine expresses unique aroma and taste that is typical of the Rheinhessen. Well balanced with delicate aromas of lime and mineral notes. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character and luscious fruit. Great for drinking with food.