1) Preheat the oven to 200C/ 400 F/ Gas mark 6.
2) Lay the chicken breasts, spaced apart on a work surface covered with cling film. Cover with more cling film, then using a rolling pin, gently flatten.
3) Place all the stuffing ingredients in the food processor and gently pulse together to form a chunky pate.
4) Spread this pate evenly over the chicken breasts, then roll up starting at the narrow end to enclose the filling securing with string. Cover with baking parchment and then foil.
5) Chop roasting vegetables into large chunks and place in roasting tin lined with baking parchment paper. Season and drizzle over olive oil.
6) Sit chicken parcels on top of the vegetables and bake for 30 minutes.
7) Rest chicken roulades for 5 minutes before removing the foil and paper.
8) Slice diagonally into 1 cm pieces.
|Chicken Breasts||6 large|
For the stuffing
|Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper|
|Toasted Slivered Almonds||50g|
|Cloves Garlic Peeled||3|
|Lemon||Zest and juice 1|
|Carrots Peeled And Roughly Chopped||2-3 (150g)|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Salt And Pepper|
To serve: Arrange and garnish the chicken fanned on a plate with the roasted vegetables.