1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan over a moderate heat. Brown the chicken breasts all over quickly, then remove and set aside.
2. Add the chilli, onion and garlic to the pan and brown. Stir in the peanut butter and soy sauce, then gradually mix in the stock.
3. Bring to a gentle simmer and add the chicken. Keep at a very low simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Using two forks, shred the chicken while in the soup. Add the coconut milk and the salt, adjusting the seasoning if necessary, heat through and continue to simmer on the low heat.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the rice noodles and cook until al dente. Drain, then add the noodles to the soup. Serve while hot, garnished with the peanuts and coriander
|Tin Coconut Milk||1 X 400g|
|Chicken Or Vegetable Stock||2 Litres|
|Cloves Garlis Peeled And Chopped||2|
|Medium Onion Peeled And Finely Diced||1|
|Medium Red Chilli Finely Sliced||1|
|Organic Cornfed Skinless Chicken Breasts||2|
|Thick Rice Noodles||100g|
|Peanuts Roasted And Chopped||50g|
|Bunch Coriander Chopped (about 2-4 Tbsp)||½|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The most favored of all the Beaujolais Cru, Fleurie enjoys a very floral bouquet with a refined, smooth taste. An elegant, beautifully made more-ish red with wild strawberry fruit and a fleshy texture.Buy this wine if you like: Light-bodied red with ripe fruit, perfect slightly chilled on a warm summer afternoon.