1. Heat the olive oil in the pan and add chopped onion and minced garlic, chillies and dash of salt & pepper.
2. Once the ingredients are soften add chopped tomatoes.
Simmer for approx. 20min until the sauce is thick.
1. In the big bowl add flour, salt and yeast. Mix the mixture by gradually adding in water.
2. Move the mixture to the flat surface and knead the dough by rolling until smooth and elastic consistency.
3. Cover the dough with a tea towel and leave aside for approx. 30min.
4. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
5. Slice aubergines into thin slices and cut Mozzarella into cubes. Prepare basil leaves, set all ingredients aside to use for the pizza topping.
6. To make the pizza you can either divide the dough into four balls or make one bigger one. Flour each ball and roll thinly into circle.
7. Place the rolled dough onto the baking tray and add approx. 2-3 tbsp. tomato sauce onto each pizza, a few slices of aubergines, a bit of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with cilli flakes.
8. Cook for 10 min. until golden and crispy.
Serve you veggie pizza with fresh basil leaves and drizzle of olive oil.